A question asked by many homeowners. Will Insulation reduce heat in my home? The answer to that can be yes or no. Any Roof Insulation Product will certainly reduce the temperature or heat gain in your home. And this, of course, will only be the case if the Thermal Insulation is installed correctly to reduce the Heat in Your Home. With Insulation, it is important to install the correct Insulation.
Reduce Heat in your Home With Insulation
- Firstly the correct Roof Insulation Product for your region must be installed.
- The correct thickness for the Western Cape Region is the 135mm Aerolite Insulation.
- We must install The Aerolite Thermal Insulation directly onto the ceiling between the main beams.
- It is also important to understand we must not install thermal Insulation over the beams. The Roof Insulation must be fitted directly on the ceiling at all times.
- Installing Insulation directly on the ceiling will reduce the possibility of the heat in the roof space from getting under the Insulation. Once the heat pressure gets under the Insulation, it will be trapped and make your home hotter.
- Once the Insulation is laid correctly in the roof space covering the entire roof space, there will be a noticeable drop in temperature in the home. We can reduce our indoor temperature by 5-8 degrees in summer and winter.
- This, in turn, will reduce the need for ceiling fans or even the use of air conditioners.
How Roof Insulation Works
In fact Roof, Insulation products like Soft Touch Aerolite Insulation are the same as blankets or clothing. If it is a hot day, we will wear light cotton-type clothing not to feel the heat. However, Reducing the Heat in Your Home With Insulation, we need to install 135mm Aerolite Insulation.
We will wear far warmer clothing and be more insulated for the cold day on cold days. This will help us get through our day more comfortable without any form of additional heating.
Now Roof Insulation is the same. The Insulation is like clothes for the roof space. Insulation will offer many years of comfort and energy saving when properly installed. The main difference is that, Unlike fashion, Roof Insulation products will still be effective for more than 30 years.
The most important factor in the roof insulation application is as follows.
- The Insulation must be installed correctly and fitted between the beams with no gaps.
- Installing the correct Thermal Insulation is critical. The 135mm Aerolite is compulsory for all new homes in the Western Cape. Read the Aerolite specifications page to ensure that you select the right thickness of Aerolite for the application.
- Make your home SANS compliant as per the new legislation.
Use The Services of a Roof Insulation Contractor
Installing Roof Insulation is not cheap enough to buy the Insulation and incorrectly install this product. Professional Roof Insulation Contractors should always undertake to install Roof Insulation. Contractors specialising in installing Roof Insulation will always be well trained, and you will benefit from this.
Also, you can be guaranteed that the Isotherm Insulation Prices will be the best as Isotherm Contractors and Distributors buy in bulk, so you save.
Also, comprehensive insurance is a must for all professional roofing insulation contractors. Not only will you Reduce the Temperature in Your Home With Insulation in Summer. You will also Reduce the Temperature loss with Insulation in Winter. Always install SANS compliant insulation.